What Is Unified Loyalty Perks
As a dedicated PAYE umbrella payroll company, we put contractors at the centre of everything we do and appreciate our loyal contractors for using our payroll service. As a thank you to all the loyal contractors continuing to use our payroll service, we have launched our brand-new loyalty reward scheme called Unified Loyalty Perks.
Unified Loyalty Perks is our free exclusive contractor rewards scheme for all contractors currently using our payroll service. Unified Loyalty Perks gives you online shopping vouchers and online discounts at over 7,500 popular high street retailers, supermarkets, and local shops. Please see some of the high street retailers included in our loyalty scheme below.
Using Unified Loyalty Perks allows you to save hundreds of pounds while shopping at your favourite stores. With Christmas around the corner, you can get fantastic deals on festive gifts for your loved ones.
What Places Can I Save Money at When Using Unified Loyalty Perks?
With Unified Loyalty Perks, you can save hundreds of pounds at:
- Cinemas - Enjoy special rate cinema tickets for you and your family at Cineworld, Odeon and VUE cinemas. Savings include 2D and 3D films and savings on popcorn and soft drinks.
- Restaurants - Eat out and make savings at over 20 restaurants using our e-vouchers. Restaurants include Pizza Express, Zizzi, Miller & Carter, Costa Coffee and Caffe Nero.
- Supermarkets - Save money when you shop at Tesco, Sainsbury's, ASDA, Morrisons, Waitrose, Iceland, and M&S.
- High Street retailers - If you like to shop online, you can enjoy discounts and cashback from over 2,000 retailers. You can also order vouchers for a variety of retailers and receive up to 10% instant cashback.
- Home and Electrical retailers – You can get discounts at B&Q, Argos and Currys PC World when purchasing home and electrical items.
What Are All the Features of Unified Loyalty Perks?
The features of Unified Loyalty Perks include:
- Saving money whenever you shop – get online shopping vouchers, online discounts, and cashback on over 7,500 popular high street retailers, supermarkets, and local shops.
- Our Savings calculator – enter your monthly spend on your favourite product categories, and our savings calculator will display how much money you can save with Unified Loyalty Perks.
- Help to improve your wellbeing – improve your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing with articles, tips and offers with companies such as credit karma, optical express and pay plan.
- Trying your chances with our monthly Lotto – explore our free to enter prize competition and be in with a chance to win some fantastic prizes.
- Entering competitions – Enter our monthly lotto for a chance to win £1000.
- Trading old items using our marketplace portal - If you have old items that you want to sell and get rid of you can use the market place portal to trade your items for sale and also pick up a bargain.
How Do I Sign up for Unified Loyalty Perks?
As an umbrella company that understands contractors, we know that your time is limited, so we have made signing up for Unified Loyalty Perks very simple. All contractors currently using our payroll service will be automatically signed up for Unified Loyalty Perks. Whether you have just joined us, or you have been with us for a while, you will receive an automatic email where you can create your login details to sign in to Unified Loyalty Perks.
Once you have signed in to your profile, you will be able to use all the features straight away. You can log into your profile on any device, and at any time and with the clearly shown sections, it is very easy to use all the features.
If you have any questions about joining our PAYE umbrella scheme, HMRC guidelines, IR35 and AWR legislation, you can contact our expert sales team.
Our sales team are available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Complete the form below to speak to a member of our team
and get a take-home pay calculation.
Takes 30 seconds