Refer Candidates to Us with Confidence
We are a PAYE (Pay As You Earn) umbrella company that employs agency workers as employees. We work with recruitment agencies from various sectors, including healthcare, social care, IT, warehousing, transport, engineering and banking. No matter the industry, recruitment agencies can refer candidates to our payroll service with confidence.
At Unified Payroll, we put compliance and service at the centre of all our processes. We guarantee that all our contractors will pay the right amount of tax, they will be fairly treated and they will receive a superb service. We aim to ensure that all parties in the chain are satisfied and happy with what we do.
Please do not take our word for it have a look at what agency workers say about us on Trustpilot and Feefo. There are numerous umbrella companies in the UK for recruitment agencies to choose from, so recruiters need to be sure the umbrella company they use is compliant and trusted. Our compliance, expert team and agency satisfaction makes it easy for agencies to refer candidates to us. We work with agencies all over the UK and understand that the recruitment industry is very competitive.
The pressures and priorities that agencies face when placing temporary/contract workers are hectic, and choosing a compliant umbrella partner is an added headache. We are unique because many of our staff are from recruitment backgrounds themselves, so we understand your need to limit time spent on payroll issues to focus on placing candidates.
Recruitment agencies should not spend time dealing with payroll returns, paperwork, answering questions on taxes and ensuring compliance; instead, you can throw these burdens at us.
Our priority is to take away the responsibility of payroll by:
- Being honest to candidates when we enrol them,
- Doing things perfectly right in the first instance,
- Paying your candidates the correct amount on time,
- Ensuring that our tax calculations are right (all taxes, NI and other statutory deductions are made when we pay their wages),
- Making sure that our PAYE umbrella scheme follows HMRC guidelines, IR35, and AWR (Agency Workers Regulations).
We guarantee compliance, exceptional service and peace of mind for contractors, recruitment businesses and end clients. Refer candidates to our PAYE umbrella company and make your life as an agency much easier.
Why Do Agencies Prefer Unified Payroll?
At Unified Payroll, our onboarding process is fast, simple and informative to the candidate. We are honest from the outset and we do not promise what we cannot deliver. At enrolment, we give your contractors accurate illustrations based on their circumstances, so contractors know their likely take-home pay before they enrol.
All contractors using Unified Payroll, get an employment contract giving full statutory rights and benefits (sick pay, maternity/paternity pay and holiday pay).
Unified Payroll is accredited by both FCSA (The Freelancer and Contractor Services Association) and Professional Passport, so our PAYE scheme is fully compliant with HMRC guidelines, IR35, auto-enrolment pension and AWR. Through our exceptional customer service team, each contractor is assigned a dedicated account manager to help them settle in and to serve them whenever they need things explained. See what contractors have to say about payroll service on Trustpilot and Feefo.
Recruitment agencies prefer us because:
- We take care of the entire payroll administration so recruitment agencies can concentrate on placing contractors.
- We offer a low, competitive umbrella margin.
- We run multiple pay runs daily using same day faster payments, to make sure our contractors are paid on time, every time.
- When we pay our contractors, we email payslips (also accessible through our online portal) and send out a text message (SMS) when we make payment.
- Our umbrella company solution mitigates all IR35 risks, so agencies no longer have to worry about IR35 changes coming to the private sector.
If you have any questions about referring candidates to us, HMRC guidelines, IR35 or AWR legislation, you can contact our expert sales team.
Our sales team are available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Speak to our agency support team about saving time and money
with our umbrella payroll service.
Takes 30 seconds