Ensuring compliance for recruitment agencies
Recruitment Agencies can rest assured that when they pay their contractors through Unified Payroll, IR35 compliance is at the core of our company.
We are one of the few umbrella companies to have FCSA (The Freelancer and Contractor Services Association) and Professional Passport accreditation, meaning we are professional and punctual following HMRC guidelines.
End clients can feel safe and secure, using our PAYE (pay as you earn) Scheme. Our PAYE umbrella scheme follows HMRC guidelines, IR35 & AWR regulations, meaning all taxes and NI are deducted at source.
As one of the UK’s leading PAYE umbrella companies, Unified Payroll guarantees to always:
- Request proof of identity and carry out essential right to work status checks as a matter of course
- Pay at least the National Minimum Wage to employees
- Insist on proof of receipts to verify expenses
- Regularly monitor Agency Workers Regulations (AWR)
- Approved umbrella supplier for independent recruiters
Explore our recruitment
Speak to our team about saving time
and money with our tax compliant
Takes 30 seconds