What are the benefits of using an Umbrella company?
Working as a contractor or a freelancer can often be a daunting task.
Not only do you have to focus on your contract assignment, but you’re also responsible for managing your tax affairs, ensuring your taxes are correct. With so many different options available (limited company, umbrella company or sole trader) it can often be challenging to find the best solution.
Using Unified Payroll as a PAYE (pay as you earn) umbrella company provides freelancers and contractors with all the benefits of being an employee by employing them while working on various assignments.
Our umbrella company solution is simple. We manage your payroll, timesheets and end client requirements directly with your recruitment agency. Our umbrella solution follows HMRC guidelines, IR35, and AWR regulation, leaving you to complete your contract with peace of mind.
Explore our Umbrella
Why Unified Payroll?
- Our onboarding process is fast, simple and informative.
- A fully compliant PAYE Umbrella scheme, following HMRC guidelines, IR35 & AWR regulations.
- One of the few Umbrella companies with FCSA and Professional passport accreditation.
- We run multiple pay runs daily using same day faster payments to make sure you are paid on time, every time.
- We provide a take-home pay illustration based on a contractor’s personal circumstances, so you know your likely take-home amount before you register with us.
- Expert customer service team advising on payroll, HMRC guidelines, IR35, and AWR regulation.
- We manage all administration so you don't have to.
- We offer a low, competitive umbrella margin.
- No joining or exit fees.
- We send out weekly payslips to your email address.
- We send out a text message (SMS) to your mobile once the money has been transferred to your bank account.
- If you choose to enrol in a pension, our chosen pension provider is the government-backed provider Nest.
- Each contractor has online access to see how their pension contributions grow.
- Our contract of employment protects your full statutory benefits including sick pay, maternity, paternity & holiday Pay.
- Reduced paperwork, all documents are completed and signed online (including the contract of employment).
- References provided for mortgages, tenancy agreements and other requirements.
If you have any questions about joining our PAYE umbrella scheme, HMRC guidelines, IR35 and AWR legislation, you can contact our expert sales team.
Our sales team are available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Call us using the following numbers:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complete the form below to speak to our team and get an on-screen take-home pay calculation.
Find out how we can save you money, time and help you make the most of your income.
Complete the form below to speak to our team and get a take-home pay illustration.
Takes 30 seconds