Why use our Payroll Services?
Being an expert PAYE umbrella company, Unified Payroll will pay your wages directly into your bank account. We follow HMRC guidelines, taking care of all HMRC deductions, leaving you to have peace of mind.
Our PAYE Payroll Service Guarantee
- A low, competitive umbrella margin.
- We manage all administration, so your payroll remains hassle-free.
- A fully compliant PAYE umbrella scheme, following HMRC guidelines, IR35 & AWR regulations.
- 100% compliant timesheet and expense processing.
- HMRC tax, National Insurance and other statutory deductions automatically deducted.
- Our contract of employment protects your full statutory benefits including sick pay, maternity, paternity & holiday Pay.
- Access to pension and holiday pay
- A dedicated account manager to answer all your questions about payroll, IR35 and HMRC deductions.
- We run multiple pay runs daily using same day faster payments to make sure you are paid on time, every time.
Getting paid through our PAYE Payroll Service
Step 1: Initial Introduction
We explain our bespoke PAYE payroll service, giving you an accurate payment illustration before you register.
Step 2: Welcome
Once we have received everything, including relevant signed contracts and a welcome pack, we'll register and set you up on our bespoke PAYE payroll service. Our PAYE payroll service follows HMRC guidelines, IR35 & AWR regulations.
Step 3: Payment
- Once you are fully registered, we are ready for your payroll. We'll make all payments promptly on your salary due date, using same day faster transfers.
- Multiple daily payrolls are run to ensure that no payments are missed and that all our candidates happily receive their wages on the day they expect it.
- Payment notifications are sent to all contractors before receiving their payment; we send out a text message (SMS) to your mobile phone, and a payslip is also sent via email.
- Subject to terms & conditions, we arrange advance payments where your agency confirms possible delays in processing your timesheet.
- Our expert team is also on hand to assist you with payment queries and explanations.
Step 4: Ongoing Support
If you have any ongoing questions, you can contact your dedicated account manager or a member of our customer service team who will help.
Explore more About Us
Find out how we can save you money, time and help you make the most of your income.
Complete the form below to get a take-home pay illustration.
Takes 30 seconds